Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the RussianRiverRoasters.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is owned and operated by Russian River Roasters. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies, and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Russian River Roasters (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Russian River Roasters, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your RussianRiverRoasters.com Account. You agree that you are liable for purchases made through RussianRiverRoasters.com and assume responsibility for taking reasonable action to safeguard your account information to prevent unauthorized purchases. You further agree to notify Russian River Roasters promptly should you become aware of any actual or potential compromise of your Account information so that we may take appropriate actions to safeguard Russian River Roasters’ legal interests.
2. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which RussianRiverRoasters.com links, and that link to RussianRiverRoasters.com. Russian River Roasters does not have any control over those non-Russian River Roasters websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Russian River Roasters website or webpage, Russian River Roasters does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Russian River Roasters disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Russian River Roasters websites and webpages.
3. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Russian River Roasters asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by RussianRiverRoasters.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us in accordance with Russian River Roasters ’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”) Policy. Russian River Roasters will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
4. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Russian River Roasters to you any Russian River Roasters or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Russian River Roasters. Russian River Roasters, RussianRiverRoasters.com, the RussianRiverRoasters.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with RussianRiverRoasters.com, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Russian River Roasters or Russian River Roasters’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Russian River Roasters or third-party trademarks.
5. Changes. Russian River Roasters reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Russian River Roasters may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. Termination. Russian River Roasters may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your RussianRiverRoasters.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Russian River Roasters and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Russian River Roasters nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Russian River Roasters, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Russian River Roasters. Russian River Roasters shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
9. Return Policy Coffee. We do not accept returns on coffee due to the perishable nature of coffee. However, we are quite willing to resolve problems as they arise. If you have any issues with your coffee, or if there are errors in your order, please contact us at 707- 869-5888 within 2 days of receiving your order. We will do our best to ensure that you are satisfied.
10. Return Policy Merchandise (non-coffee items). We would like you to be satisfied with your purchase. All Returns or Exchanges on merchandise (non-coffee) items must be done within 30 days of the purchase date. Items purchased online can only be returned to our Headquarters. Please email your order number, name, reason for a Return/Exchange, and the item and quantity you wish to Return/Exchange to RussianRiverRoasters@Outlook.com (or call us at 707- 869-5888). We will contact you with information on how your return will be processed. We will not refund the price of shipping. All returns should be sent to:
Russian River Roasters
14045 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446
11. Security for your credit card. Russian River Roasters Coffee does not store any sensitive card holder information. When you place an order with us, your information is encrypted using strong encryption and directly and securely transmitted to our card processor. Our card processor is a leader in secure payment processing, and is fully compliant with all industry standards, including PCI compliance. On subsequent orders, or in the case of subscriptions, they use the stored information to process the charge, and let us know payment has been made. Russian River Roasters staff doesn’t have access to any sensitive card holder data at any time during an electronic purchase.
12. As Is. All items sold are sold “As is” and without warranty of any kind. Russian River Roasters disclaims any warranty whether implied or implicit.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Russian River Roasters, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
14. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Russian River Roasters and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Russian River Roasters, or by the posting by Russian River Roasters of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Sonoma County, California.
15. Shipping Options. We deliver to all 51 United States.